Saturday, August 14, 2010

For a friend

Some may live to die but I'm living to keep alive.Life is in my immortal soul ;never shall the fire of my inner being be controlled. Of course the time will come when my current body will no longer be but in lieu of the norm my tombstone will say I lived life happy and free.
Why sulk over what cannot be controlled ?
You are better off searching for the answers to the unanswerable.
Live, learn, love and light, they say, death, denial, detest and darkness they bring. Blame. Who is to blame?
Little Susie isn't doing so well, she believes she and the devil are in route. She claims hand in hand they spread unhappiness through the land.
"Susie you can't give up now the lines of knowledge are bendable without a doubt.
Wipe off your black makeup, add some color to your clothes.
The cast over shall be no more. Your spot in the maze awaits you in light.
Go on, enter, embrace your might.
The world you are from is full of beatings from the rain, here through these turns at the least you are entertained.
You will cry, give up, scream and shout but you will laugh, love, live and beyond doubt. As you can see the trip isn't all coffee and cake but it will be worth every tear ad every smile on your face.
So relax,think fast let the decisions run slow.
It is your turn Susie. I now challenge you to go."
"But lady I don't know what to do"
...."Susie my darling the power of life is in you".

No comments:

Post a Comment